Saturday, March 13, 2010

I love accent pieces in my home. I especially appreciate medium sized statuettes in various spaces around the house. This time I decided to bring a little bit of outdoors indoors. At the entrance of my subdivision there is a large statue of a horse. This statue pays tribute to one of the many horses that resided at the stables, where my home is now built. My home is built on a former horse ranch, one of the biggest in Spring. So, I thought it would be appropriate to have at least on piece in my home that represents the land on which I live.

Choosing the right accent piece, whether it is a coffee table, lamp or statuette will not only help you design your room, but lighten it, darken it or accent what you already have.


 
Happy Accenting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails