Saturday, March 20, 2010

Flower Power

This is a gorgeous combination of colors.



I had big plans today to shop for the perfect flowers for hanging baskets on the patio. I stopped by a nursery at Lowe's to look at some of their selections.  Unfortunately Spring's spring weather had other plans.  We are experiencing lots of rain, wind and chill.  So, I geuss I'll watch episodes of Project Runway and Models of the Runway that I have been storing up on my DVR.   Can't believe my Spring Break is over already.

Can't wait until the 3-tier Italian Fountain is installed on Wednesday.  I am very excited and can hardly wait.

3-tier Italian Water Fountain


6 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to get started on the mud pit that is currently my backyard! I look forward to spring here in canada too!
    PS- check out my design blog- I think you'll like it. Have a great weekend! xo
    http://moth-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fountain! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am itching to get out and plant but after some gorgeous days, today was UGLY. I watched Project Runway too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers in the top picture are gorgeous .... the colours are a perfect combination! The fountain looks so elegant... just like a piece of Versailles in your own back garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I can't wait for spring planting! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb,
    I too can't wait to get outside and start gardening!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails