Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Nite TakeOut - Sushi

                                         Temptation Roll and Spicy Crunch Roll


 My daughter and I had such a busy weekend, we thought cooking a meal tonite was out of the question (good girl, since I'm the one who cooks).  We both agreed nothing would be better than Sushi take-out.  Just a few years ago if my husband would have suggested we eat Sushi instead of burgers and fries from McDonald's or Burger King, I would have thought he was a nut!  If you have never tried Sushi before, give it a try - I promise you'll love it.  There's no need to go to an expensive Japanese restaurant, lots of grocery stores, like H.E.B and Kroger's, makes it fresh on the spot.  It's much better than greasy fries and burgers.  Chow.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails