Saturday, July 3, 2010

Wimbeldon 2010 - SERENA!!!

Happy 4th of July everyone.  I love the 4th of July, fireworks -illegal in my sub-division , hotdogs, beer, chips, salsa - all illegal on my diet.  I'm just going to be illegal and have fun doing it.  Anyways, I just want to say, I am so proud of Serena and her Wimbeldon win!! So in her honor, Sunday morning Mimosas are in order.  A little orange juice mixed with a little sparkling wine.  Yum yum!


                                                                         Mimosas in the Morning

3 comments:

  1. Happy Fourth~! And yes, Cheers for Serena! (And your blog is just so beautiful)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! This is a good idea and very doable at home so I will make one this week. I'm more of a Bellini kinda girl but I'll get those when I go out. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you are my kind of gurl. Loving the mimosas.
    Here in the Caribbean I tend to favor the Pina Coladas, without the Rum of course.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails