Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's Halloween!!!


Hello everyone.  Thanks so much for those who continue to read my blogs and check to see if I'm still here.  I'm here.  Life is so incredibly busy once school starts again.  When I first began blogging it was towards the end of the school year, everything was winding down.  My daughter's extra-curricular activities had come to a grinding halt, my classroom had been cleared out and everything was slow.  Now we are at full speed again and I have little time for anything fun.  I appreciate the fact that total strangers show concern.  So thank you so much.

I did manage to have some fun this weekend (had to squeeze it in).  I went to a Halloween party and decided to go as a cat (Cat-n-Hat Party).   Here are my photos.  I did the makeup myself - yes I did.  If you want to know how I did it, just comment below and I will send you a link.




Happy and Safe Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails